1) The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2) You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
Things you can do with the Item
3) You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
4) You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
5) You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
Things you can’t do with the item
6) You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to Sell the End Product, you will need the Extended License.)
7) Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
8) You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
Other license terms
9) This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.