1) The Extended License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
2) You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product may be Sold.
Things you can do with the Item
4) You can create the End Product for a client, and this license is then transferred from you to your client.
5) You can Sell and make any number of copies of the single End Product.
Things you can’t do with the Item
6) This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
7) Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
8) You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
Other license terms
9) This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.